"Smile! It keeps your brain from falling out when you're frustrated!" - Clinton Anderson (Downunder Horsemanship)

"They say boys never grow up, their toys just get bigger. I say I never grew up, my 'My Little Ponies' just got bigger!" - Me

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

Goodbye 2010. I'm glad to see you go. Other than getting married, you were a most unkind year, especially to my furkids. I spent more time out of the saddle than in the saddle due to lameness and/or injuries to 3 out of 3 furkids, and you took my sweet Wayne away from me.

Hello 2011. I hope you are a better year. A year without major drama and roller coaster rides would be nice.  To spend more time in the saddle on both Cody and Lady would be a plus.

1 comment:

  1. I hope 2011 is kinder to you and is everything you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete