"Smile! It keeps your brain from falling out when you're frustrated!" - Clinton Anderson (Downunder Horsemanship)

"They say boys never grow up, their toys just get bigger. I say I never grew up, my 'My Little Ponies' just got bigger!" - Me

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Days are getting shorter!

So I was looking at Cody tonight and her coat just seemed darker to me than normal.  Not much, but just a hint darker than I'm used to seeing her.  Upon closer inspection I realized the days are getting shorter, and Cody's starting to get just a hint of winter fuzz!  My thin skinned girl is always the first one to start fuzzing up for the winter!  Though it's anything but winter out there today!  I'm ready for the fall temps!

1 comment:

  1. The winter fuzzies! We'll be there soon, too, I expect.

    ReplyDelete