"Smile! It keeps your brain from falling out when you're frustrated!" - Clinton Anderson (Downunder Horsemanship)

"They say boys never grow up, their toys just get bigger. I say I never grew up, my 'My Little Ponies' just got bigger!" - Me

Friday, August 6, 2010

Hmmmm.......so I have a blog!

Hmmmm......so I have a blog now for my life with horses.  So many stories to tell and so many more yet to come.  Lots of ups and downs, and the roller coaster always continues.  So bear with me while I figure things out, and find time to write (as wedding plans are in full swing right now).  lol!

3 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!!! I'm so happy you took the plunge...you do have SO many stories. Can't wait to read them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be nice to have one spot to put all my horse memories, adventures, misadventures, mishaps, etc. lol! And a nice spot to remember some of the good times, since life with horses this year has definitely been a stressful one! I'm sure you can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stress? Horses? The hell you say! LOL
    Yeah, I find it's a great outlet as well to work through any issues I'm having, or celebrate the little victories...but mostly just a place to write down what's happening so I can look back in six months, or a year, or TEN years to see where we were and what was going on. Facebook is "ok", but, I don't think the majority of the people on there really want to hear details about horse stuff (the bean incident, case in point!)

    ReplyDelete