"Smile! It keeps your brain from falling out when you're frustrated!" - Clinton Anderson (Downunder Horsemanship)

"They say boys never grow up, their toys just get bigger. I say I never grew up, my 'My Little Ponies' just got bigger!" - Me

Friday, November 19, 2010

You will be missed little man.....

Rest in peace my sweet little man. I couldn't have asked for a better first horse of my own. I'll miss you every day, but I know you're in a better place. Thanks for all the wonderful memories sweet boy, it was an amazing 9 year ride together, one I will never forget. You stole my heart from day one, and made a lot of people smile in your 24 years. You were certainly one of a kind, will never be forgotten, and will always have a very special place in my heart.  Thanks for everything big guy.  I miss you already.

Wayne County
April 23, 1986 - November 19, 2010

9 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for loss. I'm sure he's much happier now, in a painfree world with lots of mares, grass and treats. The little man will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye Sweet Wayne. I'm so, so sorry, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry for you loss. :( wish i could say or do something to make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry - my deepest sympathies. He's fortunate to have a good human friend to take care of releasing him from his pain. He was a lovely little fellow with tons of personality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sorry to read this. Take care of yourself and know that he loved you as you loved him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry to hear about your loss. It is so hard to lose your best friend. I took a minute to look at all of your pictures of Wayne and boy did he live a wonderful life with you. He was one lucky haflinger. I hope that can bring you some peace to know that you gave him an amazing life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wayne..sweet boy. I'm sorry for your loss of him. He seemed like a little gem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry for your loss, such a beautiful horse. It looks like he had the best time with you, & you with him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry that it was time for Wayne - he had a wonderful life with you. Gallop on, Wayne!

    ReplyDelete